- Green Economics: setting the scene. Aims, context, and philosophical underpinning of the distinctive new solutions offered by Green Economics
- Comments on 'Green economics: setting the scene. Aims, context, and philosophical underpinnings of the distinctive new solutions offered by green economics'
- Editorial: progress in Green Economics: ontology, concepts and philosophy. Civilisation and the lost factor of reality in social and environmental justice
- Patriarchy and accumulation on a world scale – revisited. (Keynote lecture at the Green Economics Institute, Reading, 29 October 2005)
- Growing the green economy – globally
- Urbanisation and global environmental change: new intergenerational challenges
- Economics is philosophy, economics is not science
- Current developments in international trade – an opportunity for a new progressive approach in economic policies
- Towards a model of green political economy: from ecological modernisation to economic security
26 September 2013
Editor's pick of Int. Journal of Green Economics articles available for free
Papers specially selected by the Editors of the International Journal of Green Economics (IJGE) are available as free sample articles here. These articles have been selected to represent the journal's range and quality.