Extended versions of papers presented at the First International Conference International Conference on Design and Processes for Medical Devices.
- Laser surface texturing of medical needles for friction control
- The design and fabrication of a porous polymer-based three-dimensional cell culture device for drug screening
- Fabrication of a biopsy meso-forceps prototype with incremental sheet forming variants
- Multi-scale directed surface topography machined by electro discharge machining in combination with plasma electrolytic conversion for improved osseointegration
- Design considerations of an electromechanical generator implanted in human total knee prosthesis