Associated with the Aesthetics & Organization Workshop on the Senses, co-organised by UvH, the University for Humanistics at Utrecht, Essex Business School at University of Essex and the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy at Copenhagen Business School.
- Is leadership a visible phenomenon? On the (im)possibility of studying leadership
- Feeling to see: oversight in knowledge production
- Making invisible forces visible. Managing employees' values and attitudes through transient emotions
- Looking forward: on the uses of forecasting in market formation
- Fandom as a mode of second production: active audienceship of the rising shadow
- Organising images of futures-past: remembering the Apollo moon landings