Includes papers from the Hellenic Scientific Council for the Information Society conference on “Mobile Devices: Technological and Legal Issues”, held on 28 March 2008.
- An innovative platform architecture for complex secure e/m-governmental services
- Privacy now and in the age of ambient intelligence
- Trust and security in Personal Network environments
- On privacy-enhancing architectures for distribution of real time performance demanding mobile services
- Criminal investigation and forensic tools for smartphones
- M-government services for rural SMEs
- Mobile devices and services: bridging the digital divide in rural areas