Papers from the 2nd International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intelligent Systems (CISIS 2008) held in Barcelona, Spain, 4–7 March 2008.
- Towards service-oriented recommendation functionalities within pervasive e-learning systems
- Knowledge extraction and representation of collaborative activity through ontology-based and Social Network Analysis technologies
- A data analysis model based on control charts to monitor online learning processes
- Fostering collaborative knowledge building by the effective provision of knowledge about the discussion process
- Modelling the characteristics of virtual teams' structure