Papers from the 2008 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IEEE IRI’2008), held in Las Vegas, USA, 13-15 July 2008.
- Modelling and analysis of a web-based collaborative information system – Petri net-based collaborative enterprise
- Rule randomisation and its application to logic-based workflow verification
- Data modelling for effective data warehouse architecture and design
- Making an accurate classifier ensemble by voting on classifications from imputed learning sets
- AMSQM: adaptive multiple super-page queue management