Papers from the 3rd International Conference on Responsive Manufacturing (ICRM2005) held in Guangzhou, China, 12–14 September 2005.
- R&D task programming of electromechanical product in networked manufacturing environment
- A study on a general rapid prototyping software based on distributed technology
- An affordable Reverse Engineering framework for innovative rapid product development
- An intelligent technology watch function for the high technology enterprise
- Managing the effects of variability in drum-buffer-rope systems
- Study on modelling obstacles-avoidance behaviour of virtual driver based on multilayer fuzzy neural network
- Developing strategies fostering product development using multicriteria analysis