The 10th Environmental Research Event (ERE) - the largest conference of Australia’s post-graduate environmental students - was held in Sydney, Australia, 10 - 13 December 2006.
- Ability of global climate models at a regional scale over Australia
- Recreational impacts on the environment as an impetus to updating recreational regulations in the Washington State
- Major paradigm shifts in NRM in Australia
- Application of a three-dimensional hyperbolic location system to the false killer whale (Pseudorca crassidens) depredation issue
- From wisdom to information: 350 years of ecosystem management
- Too dry and too cold for mould germination in New Zealand dwellings?
- Power from closing the Red Sea: economic and ecological costs and benefits following the isolation of the Red Sea