Papers from the International Conference on Business Cases held in Ghaziabad, India, 2–3 December 2010.
- Outsourcing as a cause for absent employee's commitment to the organisation
- Connecting innovations with go-to-market initiatives: Micromax Informatics Ltd.
- Expanding the supply chain integration model internally: a case study from the gaming industry
- Indian frozen peas market: a case study on FPIL
- The Indian retail lifestyle sector hyped or hyper: a case on Khadim's
- Leadership decision-making strategies using appreciative inquiry: a case study
- An insight into the fragmentation of small firms under global competition in a machinery industrial district
- Globalisation and firm structure: comparing a family-business and a corporate block holder in the New Zealand seafood industry