Papers from CyberC 2010 (International Conference on Cyber-enabled distributed computing and knowledge discovery) held in Huangshan, China, 10-12 October 2010.
- On the top-down evaluation of tree inclusion problem
- Unordered tree matching and ordered tree matching: the evaluation of tree pattern queries
- Retrospective detection of malware attacks by cloud computing
- Lifetime-aware geographic routing under a realistic link layer model in wireless sensor networks
- Joint diagonalisation via weighted generalised eigenvalue decomposition
- Development and performance analysis of grid resource allocation methods