Papers from the 7th International Conference on Large Scale Scientific Computations held in Sozopol, Bulgaria, 4-8 June 2009.
- Expected trends of regional climate change for the Carpathian Basin for the 21st century
- A system for assessment of climatic air pollution levels in Bulgaria: description and first steps towards validation
- A nested application of four-dimensional variational assimilation of tropospheric chemical data
- Modelling and measurements of the atmospheric boundary layer in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Numerical study of some high PM10 level episodes
- Air pollution modelling, sensitivity analysis and parallel implementation
- Studying air pollution levels in the Balkan Peninsula area by using an IBM Blue Gene/P computer