Papers from the IASK E-activity and Leading Technologies Conference 2010 held in Oviedo, Spain, 8-10 November 2010.
- Combining attack trees and fuzzy numbers in a multi-agent approach to fraud detection
- Information asset analysis: credit scoring and credit suggestion
- Open source Business Intelligence: an alternative to proprietary tools
- A snapshot of the Portuguese e-banking activity: insights and a conceptual framework to allocate strategic hindrances
- E-government principles: implementation, advantages and challenges
- Behavioural Targeting in online advertising using web surf history analysis and contextual segmentation