Papers from the First International Conference on Sustainable Urban Wastewater Treatment and Reuse (SUWTR) held on 15-16 September 2005 in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Appraisal of social and cultural factors affecting wastewater reuse in the West Bank
- Towards sustainable water resource management: a case study in Limassol Cyprus
- New methodical way for sustainable farming systems using treated sewage water in irrigation in Jordan
- Development of monitoring and evaluation system for wastewater issues in Palestine
- Development and implementation of indices for the quality of treated effluent
- Sustainable wastewater management in developing countries: are constructed wetlands a feasible approach for wastewater reuse?
- Constructed wetlands for urban grey water recycling
- The application of duckweed (Lemna sp.) in wastewater treatment in Jordan