- Aims, obstacles and potential stakeholders of macro-engineering projects
- Two proposals for unlimited fresh water
- Two scenarios for a solar world economy
- Kra Canal (Thailand) excavation by nuclear-powered dredges
- The environmental pyramid: a new way to deal with solid toxic waste
- Antarctica: a southern hemisphere wind power station?
- Mining water from gypsum
- How to stop or slow down lava flows
- Capturing the nature of cooperation, unstable cooperation and conflict over international rivers: the story of the Indus, Yarmouk, Euphrates and Tigris rivers
4 June 2008
Special issue: Macro-engineering: how to deal with global problems?
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues 8(3) 2008