Revised papers from a workshop at the 23rd European Group for Organization Studies (EGOS) colloquium, held 5-7 July 2007 in Vienna, Austria.
- Lending a helping hand: voluntary engagement in knowledge sharing
- 'It's not my community' – insights from social identity theory explaining community-failure
- Knowledge management in consultancies and high-tech companies: a social systems perspective
- Integrative technologies and knowledge gatekeepers: bridging the gap between epistemic communities in the case of stem cell science
- Linking exploration and exploitation: how a think tank triggers a managerial innovation
- A high precision prediction model using hybrid Grey dynamic Model
- The empirical relationship among Organisational Learning, Continuous Improvement and Performance Improvement