International Journal of Information and Computer Security 1(3) 2007 is a special issue: Systems assurance.
* Accountability in organisations
* PeerCredential: a reputation-based trust framework for Peer-to-Peer applications
* Collaborative Dynamic Source Routing using transitional trust filters
* A synchronous checkpointing protocol for mobile distributed systems: probabilistic approach
* Evaluating the survivability of Intrusion Tolerant Database systems and the impact of intrusion detection deficiencies
* A new assessment and improvement model of risk propagation in information security