International Journal of Learning and Change 1(4) 2007 is a special issue: Mentoring: a tool for social and human capital learning.
* Mentoring women in the public sector: expectations and realities
* Mentoring: the unexamined link in strategic human capital management
* The effects of mentoring to reduce stress in a state IT department during times of transformational change
* Mentoring and socialisation: senior female faculty and mentoring practices
* Gender and mentoring of faculty in science and engineering: individual and organisational factors
* Power, double binds, and transcendence in the mentoring relationship: a transpersonal perspective