International Journal of Biotechnology 9(5) 2007 is a special issue: Biotechnology in forestry.
* The value of forest biotechnology: a cost modelling study with loblolly pine and kraft linerboard in the southeastern USA
* GM technology in forestry: lessons from the GM food 'debate'
* Forest biotechnology: an extension of tree improvement
* Forest biotechnology: trees of our future
* Public perceptions of hybrid poplar plantations: trees as an alternative crop
* Forest management and biotechnology: the case of a selective-logging regime