World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development 3(3/4) 2007 is a special issue: Future business and technology. Part II: Business simulation and knowledge management, with further papers from the 3rd Annual Future Business Technology Conference 2006 (FUBUTEC2006) held in Athens, Greece, 17-19 April 2006 to add to those in Part I published in World Review of Science, Technology and Sustainable Development 4(2/3) 2007.
* System simulation across the developmental divide: toward achieving global business advantage and consumer surplus through transfer pricing
* Sustainable energy policies as a source of competitive advantage in the UK service industry
* Prediction markets: an information aggregation perspective to the forecasting problem
* Improving the use of Visual Interactive Simulation as a knowledge elicitation tool
* Incorporating uncertainty in optimal investment decisions
* Reverse logistics and resource recovery: modelling car dismantling facilities
* Queueing networks in equilibrium and Markov chains: numerical solution methods
* Project's duration prediction: traditional tools or simulation?
* Using Taguchi method for post optimality analysis in MCDM
* An ontology oriented approach for knowledge criticality analysis
* Role of electronic commerce tools in European automobile trade
* An enhanced approach to the ranked voting system
* Introduction to various dimensions of cost control