International Journal of Nuclear Knowledge Management 2(4) 2007 is a special issue: Applying decision making and evaluation-related techniques in nuclear-related 'soft' systems, with papers from the Seventh International FLINS Conference on Applied AI (FLINS06) Genoa, Italy, 29-31 August 2006.
* A risk-risk analysis-based socio-legal abstraction approach to complex decision making in nuclear systems
* A financial-option procedure for determining a fuzzy discount rate in radioactive waste management
* Uncertainty analysis via aggregation operators for cost estimation in a large-scale nuclear project
* Intelligent system supporting defect identification and sizing using eddy current testing signals in nuclear power plants
* A decision-support system for safeguards information analysis
* Warning message generation by information filtering techniques
* Analysing success criteria for ICT projects