A special issue of International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
Entrepreneurship is a key facilitator of new business creation, market competitiveness and sustainability. Innovation in the global economy is a major driver of organisation leaderships, business dynamism and business value chain. Entrepreneurship and innovation are integral players in global business ecology.
However, how to foster global entrepreneurs through innovation has rarely been explored. To achieve this urgent and timely topic, global businesses need more sustainable profitability, better business models, stronger leaderships in order to launch innovative high-value business ventures.
This special issue’s main objective is to establish an outlet for scholars and practitioners interested in a variety of topics in entrepreneurship and innovation management in global business perspectives. Thus, papers submitted for the special issue should address the global implications of entrepreneurship through innovation.
Examples of topics appropriate to the theme of global entrepreneurship through innovation include:
- Case studies of global entrepreneurs
- Global leadership with innovation
- New business creation within a global perspective
- Pedagogy to foster global entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets
- Process accessing to global business resources such as finance, human resources, marketing, and operations
- Role of government in business creation and growth
- Successes and failures in global small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Other related topics
Paper Submission Deadline: 31 July 2008