- Outer bounds on the storage-repair bandwidth trade-off of exact-repair regenerating codes
- Cooperative repair of multiple node failures in distributed storage systems
- Integrated interleaved codes as locally recoverable codes: properties and performance
- Cyclic LRC codes, binary LRC codes, and upper bounds on the distance of cyclic codes
- Updatable encryption in distributed storage systems using key-homomorphic pseudorandom functions
30 September 2016
Special issue published: "Information and Coding Theory for Distributed Data Storage"
International Journal of Information and Coding Theory 3(4) 2016