- Drivers of and barriers to eco-innovation: a case study
- Sustainability and regenerative leadership in the viticulture industry: a case study in the transformation of a leading California winery and vineyard
- The Kiel maturity model as a future-oriented mindset for sustainable knowledge management processes
- The organic food purchasing behaviour: the verification of explanatory power of the theory of reasoned action
- Connecting culture to creativity and innovation: how trust and other variations of corporate culture influence innovative behaviour
29 September 2016
Special issue published: "Bringing Sustainable Agendas Successfully into Organisations"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy 8(4) 2016