- Reflexions on an improved method of gaining scientific insights - why we should take uncertainties seriously
- Locating complex responsive process research in the approaches of theorising about organisations
- Powerful individuals and their dominant role in organisations: time for reflexivity
- Our Kafkaesque world
- Routine innovation: complex processes from policy development to implementation
- The ritualisation of change in the public sector: a discourse - complexity approach
- Customer orientation: a social rich multifaceted complex phenomenon
- Phronetic judgement, an essential competence for a project manager in a complex project environment!
28 September 2016
Special issue published: "Management and Complexity"
International Journal of Business and Globalisation 17(4) 2016