- Transportation research trends in environmental issues: a literature review of methodology and key subjects
- Estimating externality of population health exposure to near-road vehicular emissions
- Influence of external costs on the optimisation of container fleets by operating under motorways of the sea conditions
- Method of assessing the role of short sea shipping in sustainable development of transport
- Exploring the viability of an emission tax policy for ships at berth in Taiwanese ports
28 September 2016
Special issue published: "External Costs in Transportation and Logistics"
International Journal of Shipping and Transport Logistics 8(6) 2016