- The role of customer and user knowledge in internal corporate venturing: the viewpoint of the corporate entrepreneur
- Implicit patent alliance acquiring the appropriability of innovation
- Collaboration for continuous innovation: routines for knowledge integration in healthcare
- Appropriability: a key to opening innovation internationally?
- Dynamic strategic groups' analysis and identification of mobility barriers in the European mobile phone industry
- Knowledge transfer capacity of universities and knowledge transfer success: evidence from university - industry collaborations in China
1 September 2016
Special issue published: "Perspectives On Inter-Organisational and Collaborative Innovation"
International Journal of Technology Management 71(3/4) 2016