Extended versions of papers presented at the Second International Conference on Emerging Research Paradigms in Business and Social Sciences (ERPBSS).
- The challenge of globalisation: a world-wide investigation of public attitudes on individual vs. government responsibility
- Authentic transformational leadership and its role in driving strategic corporate social responsibility: a contextual framework
- Market orientation in a non-profit organisation
- Social self-defence: where grievances, opportunities and protests collide
- Travel agency referral and retailer competition
- Privatisation, stakeholder power, and weak institutions: the case of the Democratic Republic of Congo
- A study on financial inclusion: excluded segments of Dhaka city experience