- Bourgeois dignity arrives in early Georgian drama
- Two opposing literary critiques of socialism: George Orwell versus Eugen Richter and Henry Hazlitt
- Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged, fiction or fact?
- The economics of The Hunger Games
- Jane Austen and the economic way of thinking
- Domestic virtues and national importance: sailors, commerce, and virtue in Mansfield Park, Persuasion, and The Wealth of Nations
- 'A parcel of heart': the business of love in Peregrine Pickle
9 September 2016
Special issue published: "Economics and the Novel"
International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education 7(2) 2016