- Comparative analysis of procedural approaches for facility layout design using AHP approach
- Reducing total costs of machined parts through green manufacturing
- Manufacturing strategy formulation, leadership style and organisational culture in small and medium-sized enterprises
- A discrete time-cost-environment trade-off problem with multiple projects: the Jinping-II Hydroelectric Station large-scale deeply buried tunnel group project
- The human factor in production planning and control: considering human needs in computer aided decision-support systems
10 September 2016
Special issue published: "Management and Engineering: Matching Human and Technological Needs"
International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management 30(5) 2016