Extended versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Advanced Logistics and Transport (ICALT) 2014.
- Assessment of public transport control systems: a comparative analysis of platforms and a new platform architecture
- Implementation of telematics-based good practices to support urban freight transport systems, applying a city's adaptability level
- Optimising case study personnel scheduling problem using an artificial bee colony algorithm
- Information system aiding the logistics processes of loading and securing in railway transport
- Management of divergent production network using decentralised multi-level capacitated lot-sizing models