Papers from an INFER (International Network for Economic Research) workshop held in Klagenfurt, Austria, 29- 30 September 2009.
- What is sustainability?
- Fiscal implications of the crisis and the future of the EU fiscal framework
- Constricted, lame and pro-cyclical? Fiscal policy in the euro area revisited
- Fiscal sustainability and the accuracy of macroeconomic forecasts: Do supranational forecasts rather than government forecasts make a difference?
- Fiscal sustainability and policy implications: a post-crisis analysis for the euro area
- Debt sustainability in Germany: empirical evidence for federal states