Papers from the 2009 North-American Simulation Technology Conference (NASTEC '2009), held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 26–28 August 2009.
- System testing using use cases for simulation model of an emergency room
- Prediction of wireless network connectivity using a Taylor Kriging approach
- A unified granular fuzzy-neuro min-max relational framework for medical diagnosis
- Secondary steam models of a combined cycle power plant simulator
- Enhancing and measuring patient safety with an innovative web-based systems approach
- Simulation of longitudinal geometric yarn structure