Papers from the Fifth International Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Applications (IWCIA2009), held in Hiroshima, Japan, 10–12 November 2009.
- Borderline over-sampling for imbalanced data classification
- Behavioural analysis in network formation using agent-based simulation systems
- Creating singing vocal expressions by means of interactive evolutionary computation
- Strict and efficient solution methods for robust programming problems with ellipsoidal distributions under fuzziness
- Cluster ensemble in adaptive tree structured clustering
- Effects of state of eye movements before saccade on efficiency of response to stimulus – comparison of search efficiency between fixation and smooth pursuit states
- Basic study on effectiveness of tactile interface for warning presentation in driving environment