Papers from the 6th Annual International Symposium on Supply Chain Management held in Calgary, Canada, 15- 17 October 2008.
- Supply planning for a closed-loop system with uncertain demand and return
- Optimising the design of a supply chain network with economies of scale using mixed integer programming
- Trade-off model for carbon market sensitive green supply chain network design
- Optimal inventory cycle in a two-stage supply chain incorporating imperfect items from suppliers
- A genetic algorithm for one-job m-machine flowshop lot streaming with variable sublots
- Bi-level threshold policy of MX/(G1,G2)/1 queue with early setup and single vacation