Papers from the conference track Quantitative Approaches to Public Policy - in honour of Professor T. Krishna Kumar - at the Fourth Annual International Conference on Public Policy and Management, held in Bangalore, India, 9-12 August 2009.
For other papers see International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies 3(3) 2010
- Sustainable debt and deficits in Emerging Markets
- Securitisation, ratings and regulatory practices
- Export intensity and financial leverage of Indian firms
- Rain, rain, go away? The investment climate, state–business relations and firm performance in India
- Macroeconomic effects of public investment in infrastructure in India
- Econometric and stochastic general equilibrium models for evaluation of economic policies