Papers from the workshop Computational Optimisation, Modelling and Simulation (COMS 2010), held during the International Conference on Computational Science (ICCS 2010), held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 31 May - 2 June 2010.
- The effectiveness of derivative-free hybrid methods for black-box optimisation
- Application of derivative-free methodologies to generally constrained oil production optimisation problems
- The game-theoretical approach to Markov decision problems and determining Nash equilibria for stochastic positional games
- Adjoint-based control of model and discretisation errors for gas flow in networks
- Variable-fidelity aerodynamic shape optimisation of single-element airfoils at high-lift conditions
- The recent developments in microwave design