- Contending perspectives, 20 years on: what have our students learned?
- Contending economic perspectives at a liberal arts college: a 25-year retrospective
- Teaching a pluralist course in economics: the University of Sydney experience
- Teaching economics differently by comparing contesting theories
- Contending perspectives in one department
- But which theory is right? Economic pluralism, developmental epistemology and uncertainty
- The quest for better economics graduates: reviving the pluralist approach in the case of the International Islamic University, Malaysia
24 April 2011
Special issue: Contending perspectives, 20 years on: what have our students learned?
International Journal of Pluralism and Economics Education 2(1) 2011