Papers from the First Conference on Logistics and Supply Chain Management held in Zaragoza, Spain, 12 September 2007.
- Implementing a reverse logistics system: a case study
- Logistics management systems: an approach for the evaluation, integration and improvement of logistics processes
- Determining elasticities in discrete choice models
- Analysis of trans-Pyrenean railway bottlenecks
- Collaboration stimulation through supply chain simulation
- Public procurement corruption and its implications on effective service delivery in Uganda: an empirical study