Papers from a workshop at the Seventh International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems 2008 (AAMAS, 2008) held in Estoril, Portugal, 12-16 May 2008
- Moving multi-agent systems from research to practice
- How to get multi-agent systems accepted in industry?
- The gap between software engineering and multi-agent systems: bridging the divide
- Industry traction for MAS technology: would a rose by any other name smell as sweet?
- Future directions for agent-based software engineering
- Opportunities to support the widespread adoption of software agent technologies
- Using three AOSE toolkits to develop a sample design