Expanded versions of papers from the “Data mining and knowledge discovery” stream at EURO XXII held on 8–11 July, 2007 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Internal quality measures for clustering in metric spaces
- A stochastic nature inspired metaheuristic for clustering analysis
- Fuzzy clustering of intuitionistic fuzzy data
- Efficient clustering technique for regionalisation of a spatial database
- Traffic mining in a road-network: How does the traffic flow?
- Improving the accuracy of continuous aggregates and mining queries on data streams under load shedding