Selected papers from the 10th International Conference on Corporate Governance and Board Leadership held at the Centre for Board Effectiveness, Henley Management College, UK, from 2–4 October 2007.
- Social impact as a measure of fit between firm activities and stakeholder expectations
- Company growth and Board attitudes to corporate social responsibility
- Diving for pearls: the importance of Board induction and re-induction
- Corporate governance practices of small cap companies and their financial performance: an empirical study in New Zealand
- Engaging the Board: integrity, values and the Board agenda
- Current practice of FTSE 350 Boards concerning the appointment, evaluation and development of directors, boards and committees post the Combined Code