Expanded versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Product Lifecycle Management 2012.
- Toward the definition of domain concepts and knowledge through the application of the user story mapping method
- Concurrent versioning principles for collaboration: towards PLM for hardware and software data management
- Dynamic customisation, validation and integration of product data models using semantic web tools
- Knowledge management and reuse in collaborative product development - a semantic relationship management-based approach
- Expressing formal rules within ontology-based models using SWRL: an application to the nuclear industry
- An extension of the core product model for the maturity management of the digital mock up: use of graph and knowledge to describe mechanical parts