We cordially invite you to submit articles to the International Journal of Image Mining (IJIM).
IJIM emphasises the extent to which image processing technology and data mining can help specialists in understanding and analysing complex images. Image mining aims at advancing traditional data mining from unstructured data to structured data. IJIM focuses on methodologies for extracting useful knowledge from images, and on the progress of diverse disciplines such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, medical imaging, and other related topics.
IJIM publishes high-quality original papers, review articles and technical reports. Conference papers may be accepted if they are substantially extended.
For any enquiries, please contact Dr. Wahiba Ben Abdessalem Karâa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Medical image and signal analysis
- Volumetric image analysis
- Data mining of biological databases
- Image indexing
- Image clustering
- Biomedical information retrieval
- Biomedical information extraction
- Relation extraction in biological databases
- Content-based image retrieval and image mining
- Semantic-based image mining
- Image mining in medical and healthcare informatics
- Pattern recognition techniques in the image mining environment
- Image models, representations and features
- Image databases
- Image knowledge bases
Submission deadline: 30 November, 2014