Includes expanded versions of papers presented at GERPISA’s 17th international conference.
- Passenger transport mode share in cities: exploration of actual and future trends with a worldwide survey
- Drivers of carsharing diffusion in Germany: an actor-centred approach
- Understanding the mobility-transformative qualities of urban park and ride polices in the UK and the Netherlands
- A Pareto-efficient market-clearing mechanism for shared-mobility systems
- Carsharing with electric vehicles in the context of users' mobility needs - results from user-centred research from the BeMobility field trial (Berlin)
- Urban, sub-urban or rural: where is the best place for electric vehicles?
- Promoting next generation vehicles in Japan: the smart communities and their experimentations
- Accelerating market diffusion of battery electric vehicles through alternative mobility concepts