Includes expanded versions of articles presented at the XI IACCM Annual Conference on ‘Political change, cultural dynamics and competitiveness of firms’.
- Analysing gender and diversity management issues across cultures from multiple perspectives: a Thai-German case
- Exploring national diversity and identity regulation: managerial discourses and material practices in a transnational company
- Cross-cultural analysis of comfort with foreign cultures in multinational firms
- A cultural hybridisation approach to reinterpreting the integration-diversity dichotomy: the case of Guggenheim's master branding Bilbao
- Effects of brand and quality management on consumers' purchasing willingness of indigenous handicrafts in Taiwan