Papers from the First International Workshop on Resource Discovery (RED 2008) held in Liz, Austria, 24-26 November 2008.
- Facilitating discovery on the private web using dataset digests
- BioRegistry: Automatic extraction of metadata for biological database retrieval and discovery
- Resource descriptions, ontology, and resource discovery
- Querying structured information sources on the Web
- P2P-SDSD: on-the-fly service-based collaboration in distributed systems
- Web service composition using fluent calculus
- Resource discovery in grid systems: a survey