International Journal of Global Energy Issues 27(3) 2007 is a special issue: Policy and economic issues of electrical power and energy systems.
* Policy and economic issues of electrical power and energy systems
* Energy demand simulation for East European countries
* Forecasting of commercial energy consumption in India using Artificial Neural Network
* Energy scenarios: a review of methods, uses and suggestions for improvement
* Decentralised and centralised energy: a property rights analysis
* The need for financial innovation in electricity supply. Leading issues for sustainability of electrification in developing areas
* Integrated framework for energy loss allocation in electric distribution systems under liberalised energy markets