International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management 7(6) 2007 is a special issue: Creation of knowledge and innovation entrepreneurship in science parks.
* Optimising intellectual capital development: a case study of brokering in a science park
* Which firms benefit most from the incubators?
* Spin-offs, stages of growth and funding issues: some UK evidence
* The organisational structure of university business incubators and their impact on the success of start-ups: an international study
* Research and technology organisations: how do they manage their knowledge?
* On knowledge, networks, social capital and trust in innovation environments