International Journal of Intellectual Property Management 1(4) 2007 is a special issue: Part I: From biodiversity to virtual world.
* Intellectual property rights, plant genetic resources and international law: potential conflicts and options for reconciliation
* 'University Challenge': balancing the interests of academic authors, publishers and users in Higher Education
* Biomedics and Creative Commons: a perfect match?
* Protecting databases: Europe and USA in the aftermath of BHB case
* The absence of legal database protection in the EPCglobal Network
* Patent protection and traditional knowledge associated with biodiversity