International Journal of Technology Transfer and Commercialisation 6(1) 2007 is a special issue: Data protection, trust and technology.
* Evidencing trade usages: the case of encryption practices in internet banking
* Extent of protection offered by the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000: a case study
* Constructing a 'coordinated structure' in the contract for the transfer of technology
* Modelling trust relationships in Collaborative Networked Organisations
* Nature and future of IT-security regulation
* Personal data protection, certificate service providing and e-Government: a feasible equation?
* Towards a unified perspective of Business Process Reengineering methodologies